Save this Weight Watchers Friendly recipe!
3 Light String Cheese (4sp)
6 Wonton Wrappers (I used Frieda’s Asian Specialties Won Ton Wrappers: 6 are only 3sp)
- Cut the three string cheeses in half.
- Place 1 half string cheese on top of 1 wonton wrapper. Fold in the sides and roll the cheese until it is fully covered by the wonton wrapper.
- Wet the edge of the wonton wrapper and rub it to seal closed.
- Repeat for all 6 mozzarella sticks.
- Spray with cooking spray.
- Place in airfryer for 6 minutes at 390º. I recommend pulling them out about half way through and shaking the basket!
6 mozzarella sticks per serving. 7 Freestyle Points; 7 Smart Points; 7 Points Plus (all calculated with an online calculator – let me know if you find any discrepancies!)
Calories: 250, Fat: 8g, Carbs: 25g, Protein: 22g (calculated with My Fitness Pal)
This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a small commission if you make a purchase, at no additional cost to you!