1 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour (16sp)
1/2 tsp baking soda (0sp)
1/4 tsp sea salt (0sp)
4 Tbsp I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! Light Vegetable Spread (6sp)
2 eggs (0sp)
3/4 tsp vanilla extract (0sp)
150 Lily’s Dark Chocolate Premium Baking Chips (6sp)
128gm (1/2 cup) Sukrin Gold Brown Sugar (0sp)
- Preheat the oven to 350º.
- Whisk flour, baking soda and sea salt in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Add I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Light and Brown Sugar into a stand mixer, or a bowl and use a hand mixer. Mix for 2-3mins.
- Add in eggs and mix until blended. Then add Vanilla Extract and mix until blended.
- Add dry ingredients and mix for about 1 minute. Turn mixer on high at the end for a few seconds.
- Add Chocolate Chips and turn the mixer on for a second, just to evenly distribute chips throughout the dough.
- Scoop dough onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Place in oven for 10-12min, or until golden.
- When you take the cookies out of the oven, let them cool on the cookie sheet for 1 min before transferring to a cooling rack.
- Store in an air tight container for up to 3-4 days.
Total Number of Servings: 20 cookies
1 cookie per serving. 1 Freestyle Point; 7 Smart Points; 2 Points Plus (all calculated with an online calculator – let me know if you find any discrepancies!)
If you are fine with reducing this down to 60 chocolate chips for the entire recipe, you can have 2 cookies for only 2sp. I like chocolate chips so this recipe is 2 cookies for 3sp!
Calories: 44, Fat: >2g, Carbs: 13g, Protein: >1g (calculated with My Fitness Pal)